Tuesday 7 April 2015

Birthday Month

This week I have NO time for the blog and I missed last week so I have to write something to all of my 3 fans...

The work is great, progressing, loving life in Lilanda for another transfer as the District Leader. Got exchanges with the Zone Leaders soon which will be scary as, but we are totally boss here so it should be a walk in the park.

Elder Malinga is somehow still putting up with me- this week we've been teaching like crazy, 41 total lessons and a lot of brilliant people in the fray. Couldn't ask for anymore blessings at the moment, except the weather. We've had no power and water pretty much for the last two weeks due to the drought-esque days, and the Typhoon-esque nights. Zambia has the weirdest weather systems.

Oh, I almost forgot, it's been celebrity spotting week this week- we taught Jamie Foxxx, Lil Wayne drove our combie, and we saw Satan in the flat... Crazy times in Lilanda. 

Have a nice week, talk better next Monday!

EF x

p.s. Still washing in the bath...


No comments:

Post a Comment