Monday 18 May 2015

Chinese Ndyio

Just a quick one today!
I hope this week has been fantastic, for me it's been tiring, hard, but so great.
We taught an insane amount of lessons, we found some amazingly prepared people as usual, and we saw mighty miracles, showing us that the Lord's hand is in the work. I never get tired of seeing miracles...
This week is going to be even better, not having zone meeting or any other distractions, some pure solid work will get done, so this time next week I'll hardly be able to stand!
The photos this week are of the Banda's children, Mildreid and Emmanuel, who both call me 'Chinese Ndiyo' (Relish) as the parents always watch Ong Bak and there aren't many white people here. They also eat a lot of Chinese Cabbage with NShima... The influence of TV on children is real!
The other is our amazing Ward Missionary, Kennedy Chisopa. He is one of the greatest saints I have ever met in my life. He loves the gospel, he is the best missionary I have ever met, and he'll never wear a black badge, whether rain or shine he will always come if we ask. He is a true disciple of Christ.
EF x





No comments:

Post a Comment