Monday 11 May 2015

Blog post and photos

YES!
I'm back, it's Monday, it's around 4 o' clock, and once again, whether or not it's a good thing, it's blog time baby...
This week was still strong, but we had some things happen that meant that it wasn't as powerful as last week. We did a service at a Less-actives house all day Saturday which was hard work, but was so great to meet her again and help her out, as she's an old lady of 23, and is seriously big, so the manual labour saved her the effort...
I also had the chance to speak to my family yesterday which made me really happy, thank you to everyone who has kept them alive whilst I've been gone, I know they are heartbroken every minute of every day thinking that i'm starving or being eaten by a lion, but they were such an inspiration and i'm lucky to have such amazing parents and sisters.
I think that's all this week, but i'll send some photos from the past few weeks that will wet the appetite somewhat,
EF x

"Elvis and Rosaria from last week- 'God blesses families'"


"Me and Lilanda FC- every Monday we go to Matero Girls school ground and play against other teams in a round robin, so far unbeaten..."


"A weird looking girl that looks like she comers from Prometheus, bit a decent photo opportunity arose..."


"Me and Amadi, my recent convert, along with his nephew who wants to be baptised, Owen."


"The rains at our house a few weeks ago... River"


 "Malinga enjoys his water"


No comments:

Post a Comment